Vessel Conversion: "Maxus Widuri" Tanker to FPSO
Image Caption: Tanker to FPSO Conversion "Maxus Widuri"; Picture Source: ULCC-2 from www.photobucket.com
The conversion of the 338,000 DWT Tanker "Maxus Widuri" to a Floating Production, Storage and Offloading (FSO) Platform is an example of FPSO/FSO engineering and design work carried out by GB Marine for our clients.
Image Caption: Engineering Design and Conversion work for "Maxus Widuri" from Tanker to FPSO was completed by GB Marine.
Scope of Work:
- Lightship survey
- Stability - Intact and Damage
- Longitudinal Strength Calculations
- Mooring System
- Modified Hull Geometry
- Forecastle Stability Computations.
- General Arrangement
- Modification of Forecastle Deck
- New Bulkheads on Superstructure
- Upper Deck Modification
- Structural fire protection plan
- Helideck Structure
- Finite Element Analysis of various structures